Truba Jaya’s QHSE Assurance is based on International Standard such as ISO 9000-Quality Management System, OHSAS 18000-Health and Safety Management System, and ISO 14000-Environment Management System.
To ensure the implementation of those Management Systems and to take the opportunity of continual improvement, TJE conduct a companywide in-house assessment program called Truba Management System (TMS) Assessment.
TMS Assessment that conduct twice yearly, combined QHSE Management System with Malcolm Baldrige Award Criteria to measure the performance, identify the preventive, plan for the corrective and/or improvement action , and to reward & appreciate the best performers.
Scope of Certification: “Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction of Industrial Plant, Oil & Gas Plants, Mining Plant, and Fertilizer Plant.”.
- In 1993, received 9002 Certificate No. 931631 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
- In 1996, the certificate upgraded to ISO 9001 which included Design Engineering Activity.
- Sept 2001, Truba Jaya was certified to ISO 9000:2000 Certificate.
- May 2009, the certificate upgraded to latest ISO certificate ISO 9001:2008.
Beside the ISO International Management System Standard, TJE also hold the Quality Control Certificate of Authorization of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Stamp“S“, and National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors Stamp“R&ldquo
- ASME Stamp “ S ”
Scope of Certification :”Design and Assembly of Power Boilers with fabrication subcontracted to holders of appropriate Certificate of Authorization and field assembly at field at field site controlled by the above location”.
- In 2004, received Stamp “S” Certificate No. 34,620, issued July 9, 2004 Expired July 9, 2007
- In 2007, received Stamp “S” Certificate No. 34,620, issued June 13, 2007 Expired July 9, 2010 MH
- In 2010, received Stamp “S” Certificate No. 34,620, issued July 6, 2010 Expired July 9, 2013 MH
- ASME Stamp “ R ”
Scope of Certification: ”Metallic Repairs and/or Alterations at field site only as controlled by the above location”.
- In 2004, received Stamp “R” Certificate No. R-6514, issued July 21, 2004 Expired July 9, 2007
- In 2007, received Stamp “R” Certificate No. R-6514, issued June 7, 2007 Expired July 9, 2010 MH
- In 2010, received Stamp “R” Certificate No. R-6514, issued July 15, 2010 Expired July 9, 2013 MH
As approve of our commitment in pursuing the continual improvement and especially to assure that our projects will be handled in a health and safe manner and also environmentally friendly.
TJE has entering the voluntary programs for Health, Safety and Environmental Management through obtaining and implementing the OHSAS 18001:1999 Occupational Health and Safety Management), SMK3 (Sistem Management Keselamatan Kesehatan dan Kesehatan Kerja) and ISO 1400:2004 (Environmental Management System). TJE has achieving these certificate since April 04, 2006.
|SCOPE OF CERTIFICATION OF: OHSAS 18001:1999, SMK3 & ISO 14001:2004
|Engineering, procurement, Construction and Project Management of Power Plant, Oil & Gas Plant, Mining Plant, Fertilizer Plant, and Industrial Plant, including Construction Equipment Maintenance and Rental
Achieve man-hour without disabling injuries
Incident, Injury Free work both for people and environment
- Zero Accident Award from the Department of Manpower and Transmigration of Indonesia to Muara Karang power plant (2011).
- Charter Award for K3L from Jepara Regency Tanjung Jati TJE Project - Jepara (2010).
- Zero Accident Award from the Department of Manpower and Transmigration Jakarta for the RAPP Project Maintenance - Pelalawan (2010).
- 7 Million ManHours Tima Lost Without Accident of SCP-JO Corparate Management for Power Plant 1 - West Java - Indramayu (2009).
- Excellent OH & S Performance of PT Holcim Cibinong (2009).
- 10 Million ManHours Without Lost Time Injury from NDD Project - CPI (2009).
- The Best subcontractor of Safety Performance of Concortium KJP - Tangguh LNG Project (2009).
- Adhitama Award (Gold) K3L on K3 Performance Improvement Management of PT. INCO - Soroako (2007)
- K3L Charter Award from the Governor of South Sumatra for Promoting Awareness TJE in K3 to 150MW GFCC Power Plant Project - Merah Mata Palembang (2006)